- The packages that Meraki Kitesurf offers DO NOT include flights to destination.
- The destination airport is PINTO MARTINS, FORTALEZA Once the flights are issued, we request the data of the same for the reservation of the transfer to the posadas.
- The stretch between Fortaleza Airport and Cumbuco Beach is around 40 to 50 minutes, and between Fortaleza Airport and Ilha do Guajirú is 2: 30hs.
- Internal transfers must not be paid as they are included in the packages.
- Our trusted transfer will be waiting for you at the disembarkation exit with a sign with the MERAKI KITERSURF logo or, failing that, their respective names.
MERAKI KITE HOUSE
You will be able to stay in our house!
This 2019 we have fulfilled the dream of our own guest house!
Located in a Closed Condominium 5 minutes from downtown Cumbuco, with direct access to the beach and 24 hour security.
Meraki Kite House has 5 private rooms:
Each one of them has a private bathroom with hot water, super full breakfasts every morning, air conditioning and / or fan, Smart TV, balcony with hammocks and dressing room.
The house has its own swimming pool with grill, TV lounge and play area with PlayStation, kitchen with chefs every night, solarium, chill out rooftop with bar in the evenings, private parking, storage area and equipment washing.
WHAT IS IKO?
IKO stands for INTERNATIONAL KITERBOARDING ORGANIZATION.
It is an international organization of Kite, worldwide recognized that guarantees that our classes are awarded under the standards of security for the student, knowledge by instructors, and navigation rules to apply anywhere in the world.
All our instructors are IKO certified, with which you are in very good hands!
At the end of your course we will grant you a student certification, which will allow you to demonstrate your knowledge learned when you want to go anywhere in the world and rent a Kite equipment or navigate in places allowed only for certified IKO.
At the same time you can get different benefits that IKO grants!
ALWAYS TAKE CLASSES WITH CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS AND WITH RESPONSIBLE SCHOOLS. YOUR SECURITY IS FIRST!
ABOUT LESSONS, EXPERIENCES AND FEARS
- If you never did Kitesurf or another sport, do not worry! The classes are from scratch, so that you learn absolutely everything step by step and finish your course enjoying, knowing and practicing the sport in a safe and independent way.
- If you have already done some classes, we will check your knowledge and we will see everything you need to be comfortable.
- If you do not know how to swim or you are afraid of the sea, before closing the package we will send you a questionnaire to organize your package to suit you!
- If you have any special conditions, do not make a problem, the classes are personalized and will be given at your own pace and needs! We will also check it before you sign up for your trip.
- Deposit or Banking Transfer in Argentine Pesos at the exchange rate of the dollar of the day in account Banco Frances Argentina
- Deposit or Bank Transfer in American Dollars in Banco Frances Argentina account
- Cash in US or Real Dollars upon arrival
- Pay Pal (out of date operation)
- Western Union
- Visa, Amex and / or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card (with surcharge)
NOTE: The courses are not dictated nor the lodging is granted until the payment of 100% of the package is made.
- Sunscreen no less than 30 fps. The sun is very strong and UV high.
- Mosquito repellent. It is not time but it never hurts.
- Sunglasses with good protection. You can also get them at our store.
- Clothing: during the day it is hot and at night it only lowers the temperature by a few degrees. A light coat is fine.
- Comfortable bathing suit, water shorts. No need for a Neoprene suit.
- For the evenings casual clothes are used, it is a quiet town with places to go out but you do not need elegant clothes: tennis, flip flops, shorts or board shorts, and T-shirt or shirt.